New return-Exchange policy will be effect from 01 December 2020 onward. Customer who purchased before 01 December 2020 will be allow to use the previous return-exchange policy.
If the purchase product is not fit to customer, UNIQLO allow customer to exchange item at all UNIQLO Store nationwide. Customer can exchange at any store branch both of item purchased from UNIQLO store and UNIQLO online.
In case that customer not satisfied the purchased item and would like to return, customer can return at the purchased store only (Store where customer paid). In case that customer purchase from UNIQLO online, customer can return unwanted item to return department by courier only. Customer cannot return at any UNIQLO Store.
Within 30 days from the date of purchase (order date). Extend Return & Exchange period for Covid-19 Click here
Example: If you purchase (order) on December 1st, we can handle it until December 30th. If you wish to return the items purchased from the online store to our warehouse, please ship them by December 30th (Determine by the shipping date)
1. Products that have been hemmed or repaired
2. Used products and washed items
3. Products without accessories such as tags and packages / products that are damaged.
4. Products that have passed 30 days from the date of purchase (order date)
5. If customer do not have a receipt (purchase statement / credit card sales slip / return card)
6. Products that have been scratched, damaged or soiled by the customer.
7. Products purchased for resale or business purpose (including cases where we determine that they are for resale) cannot be accepted return and/or exchange.
8. When requesting returns or exchanges of 50 or more per receipt
9. For the hygienic, we reserve the right to not accept to return or exchange for baby items, innerwear, hygiene mask and accessory which already tear or break the package.
Exchanges are available at every UNIQLO stores nationwide. UNIQLO do not accept exchanges for products that are not available at the store where customer visit (stock out), such as some store products sold out. If there is no product customer would like to exchange, it will be exchanged for a replacement. (Exchange to other item which same price).
Please bring "necessary items for exchange procedures" to the cashier counter at the store. When purchasing with tax exemption, in the following cases, only the store where customer purchased the product (the store where customer paid for it) will be available.
UNIQLO accept store purchased returns only at the store where customer purchased the product
(the store where you paid for it). When purchased from UNIQLO Online, please send by post to return department.
Needed Item for return exchange at store
2. Receipt at the time of purchase
3. Credit/ Debit card sales slip (Customer copy). When paid by credit / debit card
4. Electronic money/QR code payment, please bring the terminal customer paid for.
*UNIQLO will refund by cash for electronic money/QR Code payment.
Please bring necessary items for return to the cashier counter at the store where you purchase the products (the store where you paid for)
To ensure convenience for our customers who do the online shopping via www.uniqlo.com/th, the following two steps return your purchased items by courier your parcel through the return department only. Customers may return the order by following these simple steps.
1. Register the return in the return portal link at https://www.uniqlo.com/th/en/returnportal
2. Fill in required information in the return form paper (the form will be display at the bottom part of invoice). The form has been attached with the parcel. Please cut the paper form and send with the items.
3. Courier all the return stuff with return form send by post to below address;
UNIQLO Return Department
WHA Warehouse A2/2 located at number 101/2 Bangna-Trad Road Km.23
Tambol Bangsaothong, Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn Province 10570 Thailand
Provide the details of the merchandise return form (at the end of the receipt of the merchandise) and attach it to the package of the merchandise of which return is being requested.
In principle, we will refund customer by the method customer paid.
*In case of COD (cash on delivery), we reserved refund to Thailand Bank Account (only)
*Merchandise of which return or replacement is being requested must be covered by the terms and conditions for return or replacement of merchandise. More details are available at “Terms and Conditions for Return or Replacement of Merchandise Purchase via www.uniqlo.com/th”
**In the event that any damages to the merchandise are caused by UNIQLO’s fault, we will be responsible for the expenses associated with the shipments of returned and replacement merchandise. For all other cases, however, the expenses associated with the shipment of retuned merchandise to Uniqlo Return Department will be at the expense of the customer.
Online Orders & Shipping
Membership / Coupon