Condition for returns and exchanges
Condition for Exchange
If the purchase product is not fit to customer, UNIQLO allow customer to exchange item at all UNIQLO Store nationwide. Customer can exchange at any store branch both of item purchased from UNIQLO store and UNIQLO online.
Condition for Return
In case that customer not satisfied the purchased item and would like to return, customer can return at the purchased store only (Store where customer paid). For example: Customer purchased from UNIQLO Central World, customer need to return at UNIQLO Central World only. Customer cannot return at others store.
In case that customer purchase from UNIQLO online, customer can return unwanted item to return department by courier only. Customer cannot return at any UNIQLO Store.
New Return-Exchange Starting Date
New return-Exchange policy will be effect from 01 December 2020 onward. Customer who purchased before 01 December 2020 will be allow to use the previous return-exchange policy
Return / exchange period
Within 30 days from the date of purchase (order date)
(Example) If you purchase (order) on December 1st, we can handle it until December 30th.
If you wish to return the items purchased from the online store to our warehouse, please ship them by December 30th (Determine by the shipping date)
Products that cannot be returned or exchanged
- Products that have been hemmed or repaired
- Used products
- Washed items
- Products without accessories such as tags and packages / products that are damaged
- Products that have passed 30 days from the date of purchase (order date)
- If customer do not have a receipt (purchase statement / credit card sales slip / return card)
- Products that have been scratched, damaged or soiled by the customer
- Products purchased for resale (including cases where we determine that they are for resale)
- When requesting returns or exchanges of 50 or more per receipt
- For the hygienic, we reserve the right to not accept to return or exchange for baby items, innerwear, hygiene mask and accessory which already tear or break the package.
About return procedure
UNIQLO accept returns only at the store where customer purchased the product (the store where you paid for it. When purchased from UNIQLO Online, please send by post to return department.)
When returning or exchanging items purchased at the store
Necessary items for return / exchange procedures
- Receipt at the time of purchase
- Credit card (debit card) / credit sales slip (customer copy). When paying with a credit card (debit card)
- For electronic money / QR code payment, please bring the terminal customer paid for. UNIQLO will refund by cash for Electronic money/QR Code payment.
UNIQLO accept returns only at the store where you purchased the product (the store where customer paid for it).
*Please bring "necessary items for return / exchange procedures" to the cashier counter at the store where you purchased the product (the store where customer paid for it).
Exchanges are available at UNIQLO stores nationwide. UNIQLO do not accept exchanges for products that are not available at the store where customer visit,
such as some store products. If there is no product customer would like to exchange,
it will be exchanged for a replacement. (Exchange to other item which same price)
*Please bring "necessary items for return / exchange procedures" to the cashier counter at the store.
**In the following cases, only the store where customer purchased the product (the store where customer paid for it) will be available.
When purchasing with tax exemption
In principle, we will refund customer by the method customer paid.
*In case of COD (cash on delivery), we reserved refund to Thailand Bank Account (only).
How to return purchased at UNIQLO Online
1. Register the return in the return portal link at https://www.uniqlo.com/th/th/returnportal
2. Fill in required information in the return form paper (the form will be display at the bottom part of invoice). The form has been attached with the parcel. Please cut the paper form and send with the items.
3. Courier all the return stuff with return form send by post to below address;UNIQLO RETURNS DEPARTMENT
11/30-31 M9, Bangna-Trat RD. KM 18, Bangchalong, Bangphli, Samutprakan 10540 Tel. 02-712-2999
Provide the details of the merchandise return form (at the end of the receipt of the merchandise) and attach it to the package of the merchandise of which return is being requested.Remarks:
*Merchandise of which return or replacement is being requested must be covered by the terms and conditions for return or replacement of merchandise. More details are available at “Terms and Conditions for Return or Replacement of Merchandise Purchase via www.uniqlo.com/th”
**In the event that any damages to the merchandise are caused by UNIQLO’s fault, we will be responsible for the expenses associated with the shipments of returned and replacement merchandise. For all other cases, however, the expenses associated with the shipment of retuned merchandise to Uniqlo Return Department will be at the expense of the customer.