Yes, we can happily confirm that you can now shop online and collect your order from any of our UNIQLO Thailand stores. This service is free for all orders and there is no minimum spend required. Please note, your Click and Collect order will be sent from our online warehouse to the store you have chosen.
1. At Checkout, choose [Click & Collect] in [Delivery Option].
2. Find your nearest store by searching by Suburb, state or postcode.
3. Choose your store by clicking [SELECT] and then [PICK UP IN THIS STORE].
4. Proceed to Payment Option and checkout.
The expected delivery time frames to stores for collection is 1-3 business days.
Once your order is ready for collection, you will receive an email notification that you will need to present when you collect your order in store. Once you have received this notification, you will have 21 days to collect your order.
Once your order is ready for collection, you can approach any staff member for assistance.
1. Your order number is required at the time of pick up.
2. Please show your email notification, your printed order history, or a screenshot of either at the service counter.
You have within 21 days of receiving the notification to collect your order.
If an order is not collected within the 21 days, the order will be cancelled and returned to our warehouse. A full refund will then be processed back to the same method of payment.
You are welcome to have someone else collect your order on your behalf, as long as they have your order number and a copy of your original email notification.
You can exchange your Click & Collect order at any nationwide store within 30 days. Alternative, you may choose to return by postal to return department. Please refer to our refunds and exchanges policy.
Online Orders & Shipping
Membership / Coupon