UNIQLO Pay in Store is a payment method that allows you to pay for your online order at UNIQLO store. From the time you have placed your order, you will have 2 hours to pay in store.Kindly note that the order will be coming from our online warehouse and not from the store. You can choose to either have your order delivered to a store or to any address, and it will still follow the standard delivery time frame ( 3 Business days).
Once placing your order online, the payment needs to be made in your selected UNIQLO store within 2 hours. If the payment cannot be done within the timeframe, the online order will be automatically cancelled.
1. At the checkout page in [Payment Option], select [Pay In Store].
2. A pop-up note will appear, as a reminder to complete the payment within 2 hours and that the order will not come from in store. Click [YES].
3. Find your preferred store by searching by Suburb, state or postcode.
4. Choose your store by clicking [SELECT] and then [PAY IN THIS STORE].
5. Proceed to [PLACE ORDER] once confirmed.
6. Present the order barcode to the cashier within 2 hours and process your payment. You can select payment method between "Credit Card" or "QR Code".
Online Orders & Shipping
Membership / Coupon