UNIQLO is response to the lifting of government regulations on retailers. We will reopening our store from 17 MAY 2020. The measures adopted by us included as follow;
1. Alcohol Hand Sanitizer is provided at the designated area
2. Temperature Measurement Checking is required at the store entrance
3. Implement social distancing at cashier counter by keeping 1-2 meter distance
4. Face Cover is available for customer who try on the Top clothes (Shirt,T-Shirt) at fitting room
5. All tried-on clothes will be in the UV disinfectant process.
6. Staff is required to have temperature checking, wear a face mask together with a face shield before starting to work and wear gloves during assigned at cashier counter and fitting room
UNIQLO will continue to follow the direction of the government and public health officials organization as we navigate this uncharted territory.